The Huntingdon Hotel is so well located on Victoria's inner harbour, and an easy walk downtown or to the area museums. It's located on a quiet street, making for a good night's sleep, but not necessarily for sleeping in. It's a wood-framed building so pretty noisy, as is the plumbing (if your neighbour takes a long shower, you'll know it! But the staff are very nice and helpful. A bonus is that some suites have a small kitchen, handy for storing perishable food items or keeping a bottle of (great) Victoria-brewed beer cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, free WiFi, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 113 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria
- Huntingdon Manor Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island