This was our second time in Victoria and we stayed at the Huntingdon both times. We pretty much stumbled upon it during our first visit, but my wife liked the place so much we came back for two nights. We had one of the loft suites both times and they are much better than a regular hotel room for about the same price. Bathroom was modern and clean. The kitchen area is convenient with a full sized refrigerator and stove. We didn't cook anything but it would nice to have if you are so inclined. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a bicycle rental place in front of the hotel if you want to rent bikes. We didn't eat at any of the restaurants on the property so I can't make any recommendations there. It is away from the bustle of downtown but is a very convenient location to downtown and the ferries from Port Angeles and Seattle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 110 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria
- Huntingdon Manor Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island