We chose the huntingdon for it's charm and great location--witting close walking distance to the harbor. We were in Victoria to compete in the dragon boat races.
The rate was good; but the room was on the small side and stuffy.
The staff were fantastic!
The restaurants appeared a bit understaffed.
What's up with 3 different Eggs Benedict options; but they had no English muffins?
We were told the property will be renovated this winter.
Hope they add air conditioning!
The place has potential to be the best!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 110 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria
- Huntingdon Manor Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island