This hotel is perfectly situated for visiting Victoria. Close to all the tourist spots and amenities.
The gardens and exterior looked manicured and well kept. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Inside the hotel looks a little tired and worn. The carpets were stained in our room as was the wallpaper in the bathroom. The air conditioning was difficult to work. We got hot rather than cold air. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. Had a great view over the courtyard and towards the water.
We wanted to eat in The Gatesby Mansion: However the menu discouraged us as it was "nouveau cuisine" with no plain cooking on it for somebody with a delicate stomach. We asked the waiter about the pub and were told that it was only open between 9am and 1pm. Why? If it was advertised more and open later then it would generate more business.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, free WiFi, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 113 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria
- Huntingdon Manor Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island