“Victoria Travelodge”

Days Inn Victoria Uptown
Ranked #24 of 49 Hotels in Victoria

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Victoria
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I used to stay at another motel, but they remodeled and there rates went way up. I'm glad I checked around and found the Travelodge, their rates were less, I liked the area and being close to the water was a plus and the Galloping Goose Trail was close by.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank Pamela D
Toronto
Reviewed 29 May 2014

You get what you pay for at this place. We stayed here because the family was here, but I wouldn't choose it again. It's convenient with the fridge, but I'd prefer to stay at B&B's at this price, or pay more for a decent hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The location is good - on the Gorge with the waterway at the bottom of the street. The rooms are basic but decent. Be aware that this three story property has no elevator, and if you book through Hotels.com or any other online booking service, you are likely to get a room on the third floor. Lots of stairs to hump your luggage up. Front desk service is interesting. I entered the lobby and stood for over five minutes, while the front desk clerk ignored me completely and kept typing on his computer. When another guest approached the desk five or so minutes on, he dealt with her and still did not acknowledge that I was there. Eventually, another front desk clerk arrived and began checking me in. When she assigned a room on the third floor, I asked if there were elevators. When she said no, I requested a room on the first floor and was told by the gentleman who had ignored me previously that the room type I booked online was on the third floor. I mentioned that carrying my luggage up three flights of stairs would be an issue. At this point, a senior front desk manager arrived and switched me to the first floor.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Maureen98033
Travellers also viewed these Victoria hotels
Burnside
James Bay
Days Inn - Victoria on the Harbour
Comfort Inn & Suites
#39 of 49 in Victoria

Been to Days Inn Victoria Uptown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Victoria Uptown

Property: Days Inn Victoria Uptown
Address: 229 Gorge Rd E, Victoria, British Columbia V9A 1L1, Canada (Formerly Travelodge Victoria)
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#4 Best Value Hotel in Victoria
#20 Business Hotel in Victoria
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn Victoria Uptown 3*
The Garden City is yours to explore at our Victoria, BC hotel Enjoy a beautiful seaside getaway and warm energy when you choose our Days Inn Victoria Uptown hotel. Located in the heart of scenic historic uptown Victoria, and minutes from the Inner Harbour area, our pet-friendly Victoria, BC hotel offers easy access to Victoria International Airport (YYJ), as well as our fair city's many delights. Add thoughtful amenities that include two on-site restaurants, free WiFi, well-appointed guest rooms, and warm hospitality, and your stay at our hotel in Victoria is assured of ultimate comfort. Enjoy free WiFi, an indoor pool, and two on-site dining options Among Victoria, BC hotels , ours is well-equipped with amenities that ensure satisfaction. Break a sweat in our fitness centre, swim a few laps in our indoor pool, and relax in our sauna. Our spacious guest rooms feature free WiFi, mini-refrigerator, 43-inch flat-screen TV, and coffee maker, and kitchenette suites are also available. We also offer a business center and airport transportation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Victoria Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Victoria Hotel Victoria