“Good taste”

Wannawafel
Ranked #7 of 41 Dessert in Victoria
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are very proud to say that Wannawafel inspired and changed the way Canadians think about waffles after appearing on the very popular CBC show Dragons'Den. Now waffles can be an all day snack, no it doesn't always need Maple Sirup. We bake them fresh, it is fine to have a waffle without a topping. Lets try it. In our business it is all about the waffle and the people who serve them, all for you.
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice place to enjoy sunshine, sit and talk, plus taste amazing

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My daughter and I couldn't stop talking about this place after our last trip and went out of our way to return here. Great family run place. Super friendly people. Top notch waffles. Can't say enough.

1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stop by Wannawafel whenever I am looking for a special treat. The two kinds of Belgian waffles are very tasty, but my favourite is the Liege waffles. The owners are often there and are very warm and welcoming.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Anyone that has been to Belgian and enjoyed a waffle there will definitely want to stop in at Wannawafel and enjoy one of these treats! My better half enjoyed his immensely and wishes we had a location in Winnipeg. Great treat during the day or late at night! Yum!

1  Thank TennilleAmber
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Very tasty waffles! Loved that there were two different kinds of Belgian waffles to try. Just wish they had more topping options.