“A peace of heaven”

Wannawafel
Ranked #6 of 40 Dessert in Victoria
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are very proud to say that Wannawafel inspired and changed the way Canadians think about waffles after appearing on the very popular CBC show Dragons'Den. Now waffles can be an all day snack, no it doesn't always need Maple Sirup. We bake them fresh, it is fine to have a waffle without a topping. Lets try it. In our business it is all about the waffle and the people who serve them, all for you.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Delicious .......says it all. The smell of waffels in the harbor is intoxicating.

Nothing to dislike about this one, but..........maybe a frequent waffle eater card could be arranged?

2  Thank Millie N
There are newer reviews for Wannawafel

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Service was great, waffles were great - I'll have another one next time we are in Victoria.

Tip: Offer some savoury toppings :)

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

That pretty much sums it up. My waffle was tasty but not as amazing as I had hoped. I expected to cry tears of joy upon biting my fresh waffle. I smiled but no tears of joy came.

3  Thank E-Equals-MC2
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Hit the spot for us mid-day. Ordered two kinds, one with ice cream, the other with powdered sugar. Teenagers were happy, we were happy. Friendly service, good location, authentic, worth the price, good photo op with smiling kids.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I love their waffles so when I am in Victoria I have to stop in for 1. They are a great snack any time of the day.

1  Thank Scott K