1,341 results
All reviewsgovernment houserose roommaster bedroomgarden suitecraigdarroch castlefresh baked cookieswonderful hostseach morningdietary restrictionsgourmet breakfasthighly recommend this b bhome away from homequiet neighborhoodour honeymoonbottled watervancouver islandcommon areas
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed at Abbeymoor Manor for a four night visit in May, for our 40th anniversary. I travel frequently and have to say that our visit was outstanding. Any and all requests were taken care of in a very efficient manner. That included sparkling wine, truffles and roses. The Rose Room was elegant, inviting and just perfect for our anniversary celebration. Pamper yourself and stay at Abbeymoor Manor.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Even before. We arrived their service equalled that of the best concierge at a 5 star hotel. When we arrived they continued this exceptionally helpful mode, matched by a friendly (but not smarmy) attitude. The breakfasts were inventive and tasty, the room & bed was comfortable. We would go back for sure & have already recommended it highly to friends.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Beautiful property, excellent service and attention to detail. The property offers a wonderful Victorian setting in the beautiful Rockland District of Victoria. It is a short walk to many great attractions such as the gardens at Government House (nearly across the street), Craigdarroch Castle and about 20 min to downtown. The off street parking was great and the extras including hot and cold beverages and a fantastic breakfast really made for a great stay. We rented the Iris Room with the claw foot tub and balcony and it was fantastic. Super comfy bed and lots of bath extras too! We loved it all but the best thing about the entire stay was the service. Innkeepers Anne and Ian are always available, knowledgeable, but not intrusive. One of the best places I have stayed and I used to book hotels all over North America! Can't say enough about how great this place was.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Iris Room but they all looked great! Our balcony was awesome and the window from our bed had a beautiful red tree outside...
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Abbeymoore to do it justice. I stayed in a garden suite and it was perfect! So spacious with a living room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Very nice sheets and bedspread, large screen TV, and a little patio! The breakfasts were amazing!! So creative and delicious!!! Chris and Michelle are genius chefs!! Ian and Ann, your warm hospitality and attention to detail are unsurpassed!! I will be back for more! It was so wonderful that I could bring my dog. If I hadn't been able to, I would have had to choose a different place to stay and I would have missed staying at this wonderful gem of a bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We enjoyed 4 fabulous nights at Abbeymoore and could easily have stayed longer to just sit on the veranda and enjoy the ambience. The furnishing, elegant and inviting , the little thoughtful luxuries Iike port and chocolates in the living room, the rooms with beautiful linens and toiletries- just every detail to make you feel special. And the breakfasts deserve a special note as they were truly gourmet- and when it came time to go out for dinner, the hosts knew all the great places in town! These are inn keepers who love making guests feel special and they succeed! Joanne and Bob