“Very comfortable beds, clean room and friendly service”
Review of Hotel 760

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Victoria
Hotel 760
Stockholm
“Very comfortable beds, clean room and friendly service”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

High value for money - the beds were really comfortable and the room was nice, clean and spacious. The front desk was very helpful and friendly.
About 10 minutes walk to the harbour. Good breakfast restaurant in close proximity.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank StockholmMarie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I am a student from Toronto , and when I arrived at Victoria I checked all the Hotels and I decided to stay at Hotel 760 .I love my stay there , the staff are amazing and helpful and very professional . My room was great for the the budget traveller like me and slept great after long camping trip.
The Hotel 760 is close to Douglas and Queen the location is great you can walk to downtown like 15 min to bay center at Douglas and View .
I am outdoor person so the Beacon hill park is like 25 min from the hotel and amazing gardens
I usually go there to do yoga with my friends .

overall amazing hotel and everything is close by .

I will surely book again the Hotel 760.

Ciao

Room Tip: The amazing about Hotel 760 is that you can stay for a day or a week or a month .the prices are budg...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Lima, Ohio
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Needed a reasonably priced room-and it was. Room smelled, no towels, soap, etc. AC was filthy, no lamp shade, drape falling off hook. I kept looking for the bugs, but to their credit, I saw none. Bed was comfortable, tv from the 70's basic channels. This is a last choice hotel. Location is decent within easy driving or biking distance to the inner harbor.

Room Tip: Check out the room before you buy. I made the mistake of buying on Priceline and it was non refunda...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank droadrunner

Travellers are raving about these Victoria hotels

Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I was in Victoria for an art workshop so I checked in on a Thursday night and the front desk clerk even offered to show me the room which was at the end of the hallway before I paid the balance. It was adequate which was all that I expected for the price point. Clean, basic and the cable (lower channels only) worked as well as the wifi. Thursday and Friday was fine then when I came back late on Saturday at 11p.m. I went to my room to find that the card was re-coded AND my stuff was taken our of my room and put in the storage room across from the front desk! OMG. I just lost it. I told the front desk clerk that I had a receipt and he asked me to produce it which I did from my things retrieved from the storage room. Then to add insult to injury he tells me that he was under the impression that I had only paid for two nights and that I had to pay for Saturday night to stay. As my agitation grew, I pointed out as calmly as I could by this point that my receipt clearly states THREE nights. I put a deposit on www.hostels.com and then I paid the balance upon arrival. In on July 19th, out on 22nd. Three nights are three nights. So I ask him to call the manager which he does and I get downgraded to a smaller room without a kitchen this time. And the room is at the front of the hotel so all I hear all night long is street life in downtown Victoria. My recommendation? Do NOT stay in this sketchy hotel. Yes, the neighbourhood is a bit iffy and the hotel itself is adequate but my last experience and overall impression cancelled out the first two nights. I will not be returning. No stars. The left hand REALLY needs to know what the RIGHT hand is doing to operate an efficient hotel that people actually want to return to. This was not my experience at 760 Hotel so I will not be returning...ever...and I do NOT recommend a place that 'loses' your reservations on a Saturday night. Sorry.

Room Tip: There is no such thing as a good room in this hotel. Stay elsewhere is my recommendation for a good...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank jypsygrrl
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Do not stay here. The 'hotel' is far away from the town centre and you'll need to drive/get the bus. The room smelled of smoke and was very cold. The clientele was very 'suspect' and dodgy and it did not feel safe to be there at night. It was noisy at night and not in a nice area.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo