We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Zed - it's clean, bright, quirky and there are lots of sweet perks.
We took the bikes out for the whole day and went all over Victoria. The location is on the edge of town, but on the bikes -along the galloping goose trail it is pretty quick and easy to get downtown. There's also the shuttle and lots of buses if you don't fancy a bike ride.
We played ping pong, wrote postcards on the old typewriters and drank lots of free coffee. The pool slide was being finished, so we didn't get a swim in - but we were so busy doing other things it didn't matter at all. If you like to stay in a place with lots to do, this is it.
Everyone was super friendly and helpful to us and I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a ridiculously fun & eclectic hip hotel in Victoria BC that is so completely awesome your mind will be blown! Ok, slight exaggeration, but we swear it's like nothing you've ever seen before: '67 VW shuttle, typewriter station, vinyl listening station, pool & waterslide, ping pong lounge and comic books in the bathroom ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Zed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Ridge Hotel Victoria
- Blue Ridge Motel
- Hotel Zed Victoria, Vancouver Island