“Fresh quality food with a funky atmosphere”
Review of Bubby's Kitchen

Bubby's Kitchen
Ranked #37 of 1,204 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Busy restaurant with wholesome West Coast cuisine that your grandmother (Bubby) would be proud of, located in charming Cook Street Village.
Victoria, BC
“Fresh quality food with a funky atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Hubby and I went for an early dinner. I ordered the rosemary breaded chicken served with veggies and Arborio rice. The rice was infused with herbs; veggies garden fresh and chicken lick-your lips good. Had strawberry cheesecake for dessert. Very yummy. Will be back for more:)

• Visited July 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Great neighborhood place”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great neighborhood place! Excellent staff and very good food. We ate here several times and would not hesitate to return. Poached eggs were very good (both in taste and preparation) and the bacon was excellent as well. The peanut butter should not be missed, it is homemade and the best peanut butter we have tasted. Sour dough toast rounds it off, an excellent, great atmosphere place.

• Visited June 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Yummy, unique, would come again”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Went for brunch on a wednesday, as recommended by our B&B nearby. Ordered a chai latte and Africano, neither was amazing. I got the veggie benny and my husband got the Mexican benny on a quesadilla. Yummy, tasty, unique and we would come again. It was $40 before tip.

• Visited June 2014
Nanaimo, Canada
“Busy place for good reason!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Went here with my parents for Sunday Brunch around 1:30pm.

It was bustling and we had to wait about 10-15 for a table. The staff were great and accommodated our request for an outside table. Our server was a really sweet and attentive young woman. It was. Ice sunny weather and the patio was great. The food took perhaps a little long, but given how busy they were we were not upset or surprised. My parents had omelettes and both were very satisfied. I had the short rib hash, which was good, but not great.

Overall I feel this place is great, even though our experience this first time was just above good. I will be back so they can hopefully prove me right!!

Thanks Bubby!

Victoria, Canada
“What a great lunch!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were in the area around noon and decided to give this place a try! Great choice, it was very busy but we were greeted immediately and taken to our table. They have a great menu and great specials. We decided to have 1/2 and1/2 which included 1/2 wrap, soup, 1/2 salad. It was great and very good value. All the food was very tasty and very fresh. The service was excellent. We loved this place look forward to going back.

Visited June 2014