“Never again”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 30 December 2011

The staff was not accommodating to our request for take out - despite having advertised that take out was not a problem (saying they were too "busy" each time we called and asking us to call again the following day. Only to be told the same thing on the following phone call....When we did arrive there were only 2 tables full!). They did not have the menu items we wanted (veg) and what they gave us was mediocre at best. We will not return.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

We were taken to to this restaurant by friends who heard about this restaurant from their friends who told us that it had very authentic food. We had the buffet. Initially I was hesitant as I recently had problems with spicy food, but having been in India (famous for their curries and spicy foods) I figured that their would be enough dishes that are mild.
And so it was, only 1 dish I found too spicy for me, but it was a favourate with my wife.
We all enjoyed the buffet and found it very good value for the money, no wonder that I was told that it is often frequented by students during lunch.