“Unprofessional business”

Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Unprofessional business”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked a 2 person lesson with them on June 22 and received an email confirmation. When I showed up at the business on the 22nd, there was a handwritten note on the door saying to meet them at Gonzales Beach (which is 15 minutes away from their office). Luckily I had come early, so made it to the beach on time. Unluckily, they were not there. I had attempted to call them that morning, and later that day, and no answer. I texted them, still haven't heard back.

My word of advice to businesses - if you aren't ready to deal with the volume of clients that come from Groupon, don't sign up for it. You've now ensured that I will never use your business or recommend it to anyone, and will tell people to go elsewhere.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Aspi1985

Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We purchased the company's Groupon for 24 hr SUP rental.the groupon stipulated making a reservation for the rental ahead of time.
We attempted to call the company at least 8 times, leaving 4 voicemails . Nobody answered the phone or ever called us back. We emailed as well and submitted online requests through their website. No response. We facebook messaged them and texted, no response.
They then posted on their facebook page that the 24 hr SUP rental groupons are only valid for 3 hr rentals, at a specific beach, weekends only and to book online. Not at all what we paid for.We booked online , showed up for our booking ( we received 2 confirmation emails), and the company never showed up. They are simply stealing people's money and time. I don't know how they plan to stay in buisness. I strongly suggest staying away. Bad buisness.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank amjc9
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Bacon Egger”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Love it with lots of Dijon and a great dark coffee. Great atmosphere, happy people.almost everyone is plugged in to their device. I prefer the Paper Globe & Mail.

Victoria
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A perfect morning”
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Super stoked that i'm the first to review this fantastic business. A friend and I decided 'what the heck' and did stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) lessons with the crew at Epic. What a fantastic morning! Michelle was an amazing instructor and we had a awesome time out on the water in November no less. We were well prepared and I managed to stay dry no doubt thanks to the hard work of Michelle preparing us back at the shop. SUP happens to be a blast, an incredible sensation of walking on water in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Thanks for the epic surf!

C