“Quick, Easy and Healthy”
Review of Tossed - CLOSED

Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Not feeling like another food court lunch, my friend and I decided to walk around until something caught our eye. We stumbled upon Tossed.

It's located across the street from the Vancouver Art Gallery and must have opened recently. We decided to check it out and I am so glad we did!

At first glance, the prices looked a little higher than I'd like to pay. I was feeling the pinch of the economy, but whatever.. I'm here, place looks clean and staff was friendly. I ordered the turkey and bacon wrap which came with a bag of chips and added the mushroom bisque for the combo.

All the ingredients in the turkey and bacon wrap was fresh and drizzled with just the right amount of dressing. The only thing that would take this wrap over the top is if it were grilled. The mushroom bisque was smokey, hearty and warmed my soul. At the time, I wished I had gotten a large soup, but thankfully I didn't since I couldn't finish my food. Lunch ended up being $13 well spent and I had a snack for later too!