We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay at the Marco Polo for the following reasons...
1. Very welcoming and yet unobtrusive hosts with fabulous local knowledge
2. Stunning rooms with every thing you could wish for
3. Delicious, interesting, enormous breakfasts served round a communal table where you can meet really fascinating fellow travellers!!!!
Prospective guests should note it is a 30 minute walk/10 minute drive from the "city centre". We think this was a bonus as the villa was blissfully peaceful and we thoroughly enjoyed our walks. Recommend very strongly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leisurely game of bocce, a glass of amarone, a stroll past the reflecting pool of an Italian Renaissance garden, a massage in a romantic penthouse spa. Tuscany or Umbria perhaps? In fact, the exotic Villa Marco Polo, one of Victoria's most sumptuous inns, is located in Victoria's elegant Rockland quarter. This classically designed Victoria Inn, built in 1923 as a gift to a young bride, remains a favourite romantic getaway and luxury vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Marco Polo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Marco Polo Inn Victoria, Vancouver Island