We were really surprised at the ambiance of this hotel. It has time share, and would buy if we had more money. In the entrance they have a pond of running water, flowers and a welcoming atmosphere. All the staff were helpful, and put us in a lovely room with full kitchen, fully stocked with pots pans & cutlery. We had room service at breakfast, which was really nice. I would like to recommend staying there, as it is near everything. Imax, Museum, Harbour & places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa features some of the largest guest rooms in Victoria. Convenient located two blocks from the world famous Inner Harbour, Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre and the Victoria Conference Centre, The Parkside Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice whether you're traveling on business or pleasure. The Parkside's spacious one and two bedroom suites feature kitchenettes or full kitchens, separate living/dining areas, and bedrooms. All suites have furnished balconies and operable windows. Enjoy LCD TV's in bedrooms and living areas, electric fireplaces to create cozy ambiance and heated limestone tile bathroom floors. Enjoy local flavours, ingredients and produce at Tre Fantastico - the on-site cafe, a local favourite, with seating spilling out onto the Humboldt Valley streetscape. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Parkside Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Parkside Victoria Resort And Spa
- The Parkside Hotel & Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island