“Most Amazing Chocolates!”

Chocolat Chocolatiere de Victoria
Ranked #18 of 42 Dessert in Victoria
Description: Our selection of chocolates are handcrafted in small batches using the finest ingredients and the most superior raw French and Belgian chocolate. At our quaint downtown chocolaterie, we create our own chocolates using unique flavours such as saffron, matcha, wasabi and lavender. Here you can also find no sugar added and dairy free truffles and chocolate bars. Explore and taste our most recent additions of single origin chocolate bars! Come in and enjoy a cup of spicy chili hot chocolate, mole latte or a dense cup of hot chocolate with a treat of your choice; the discriminative chocolate connoisseur can sample few of our irresistible chocolate temptations or an in house-made raspberry velvet tart or hedgehog cheesecake.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Simply the best. After enjoying the amazing variety of flavors you will be coming back for more or stocking up! The service is excellent. Drinks amazing and such variety. A must try is the chili hot chocolate. As a local this is my go to place for great gifts for family and friends, hostesses and work colleagues. You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank RhondaG42

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is my go-to place for really good chocolate treats. The chocolate is of really high quality and tastes absolutely delicious. If you are lucky, you can even sneek a peak into their kitchen and watch how your wonderful truffles are being made.
Try their hot chocolate drinks with all the fixings! You will not regret it.
I also highly recommend to try a taste testing through all their truffles, including the unusal ones with wasabi and chili. It's a tastebud adventure!

2  Thank posemuckl
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I am a bit of a chocolaholic and have bought chocolate from all of the chocolate makers in Victoria Bc. This store has the best. I love the Thai Lemongrass and the Mango but I have never head a bad one. On Fort near Douglas beside the TD bank.

1  Thank Deleta
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

A few times I dropped by to checked when i was in Victoria buy always missed it for some reason but made sure that before I go home I'll drop by coz it's highly recommended and as expected I was definitely please on every bite of my chocolate with a hint of coconut brownie shared with my husband who until now can't seem to understand why I didn't buy more of it....huhuhuhu. On my next trip, it will be one of my must stops and to go treats...adding on my bucket list!!!! Thank you chocolat!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

What's so unusual about their chocolates you ask. Well, how many shops have wasabi, saffron, mole, Himalayan pink sea salt and my personal favorite, chili chocolates? We stop here every time we visit Victoria and have given chocolates from this shop as gifts to friends as well over the years. Fresh, tasty and wonderful flavors both in dark and milk chocolate. Why go to Rodgers Chocolate Shop and brave the tourist hoards when you can walk 1-1/2 blocks up Fort street to chocolate paradise?