We stayed here one night. Your better bet is the Accent Inn over this. The price we paid was only around $90.00 with tax, but it didn't include any breakfast. The room was fine, but it was a bit noisy. Also, poor air conditioning that didn't work properly. We had to sleep with the window open to the parking lot and were up with the sun because we had to leave the drapes open for air. Not a bad place to stay in Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arbutus Inn is located in Victoria, British Columbia and offers 52 guest rooms. All guest rooms are non smoking and have private bath, air conditioning and in room coffee/tea. Free parking and free hotel WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Arbutus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arbutus Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Central
- Arbutus Inn Victoria, Vancouver Island