Very satisfied. Stayed 4 nights in room 300. Two double beds. Everything worked. A bit smelly but very clean. Desk service fine. Paid 56$ through hotels.com. very good value for money. Perfect location on Douglas Street, 15-min walking distance from Victoria Conference Center. Shuttle bus from airport stops right at hotel. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgraded hotel walking distance to Save on Foods Memorial Center and Downtown Victoria. Hotel features 84 Guest with Free Wifi, Free Guest Services Computer, Free Parking. Featuring the only Licensed Poolside garden Deck in Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Capital City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel City Center
- Capital City Center Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island