I have staye there twice in the past, not the best place to stay but it was cheap and close to the Arena and down town, I just stayed again last week, at first I was shocked at the price increase, but when I went into the room, It had been completly renovated, Clean. I asked what happened, they said they have a new owner and management and they cleaning it up. So far so good, Can't wait to see the finish project.
The poolside lounge and huge deck was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgraded hotel walking distance to Save on Foods Memorial Center and Downtown Victoria. Hotel features 84 Guest with Free Wifi, Free Guest Services Computer, Free Parking. Featuring the only Licensed Poolside garden Deck in Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Capital City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel City Center
- Capital City Center Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island