Long story short. This is the second time I tried to outsmart Expedia by booking the 40% of deal. There were only two places listed with 2.5 stars and a pool. This wasn't one of them and surprise I was booked here. Turned out ok. The parking was across the street, no problem. The staff was great. The room was nice and clean and beds great. There was some staining of the ceiling of the shower. The rates were great. The pool is a joke though and its in front of the beer hall for all the old bar flies in Victoria. This never bother us and our room was just above. We had money left over to enjoy Victoria. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgraded hotel walking distance to Save on Foods Memorial Center and Downtown Victoria. Hotel features 84 Guest with Free Wifi, Free Guest Services Computer, Free Parking. Featuring the only Licensed Poolside garden Deck in Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Capital City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel City Center
- Capital City Center Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island