I have to spend extended periods working in Victoria BC and hate hotels. But I needed a place and booked into this establishment which is located just north of China Town out of the busiest part of the centre from walking distance to all. I have a huge room with new beds, a very large bathroom and shower, and a small kitchenette. They are just completing extensive renovations. The hotel has a small restaurant with above average but inexpensive meals and an intimate bar. There is a fine outdoor pool that closed in October. Parking is ample and free and monitored so secure.
The best part though is the very resourceful and friendly staff. There is a 24 hour presence at the desk and everyone who works there seems to know what is going on. They are helpful and friendly. I have probably stayed here a total of more than 100 nights in the last two years and have never been disappointed.
I highly recommend the hotel as a good value for a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgraded hotel walking distance to Save on Foods Memorial Center and Downtown Victoria. Hotel features 84 Guest with Free Wifi, Free Guest Services Computer, Free Parking. Featuring the only Licensed Poolside garden Deck in Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Capital City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel City Center
- Capital City Center Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island