Don't judge this place by the front facade or the lobby decor, they are both just average. Both the staff and the rooms are above average.
The front desk representative, Adrian and the housekeeping staff went above and beyond to anticipate and fulfill our needs.
Rooms were obviously rehabbed fairly recently. Nice furnishings, good TV and very clean.
I didn't expect much walking in and was very pleased with my experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New upgraded hotel walking distance to Save on Foods Memorial Center and Downtown Victoria. Hotel features 84 Guest with Free Wifi, Free Guest Services Computer, Free Parking. Featuring the only Licensed Poolside garden Deck in Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Capital City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Travellers Hotel City Center
- Capital City Center Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island