the dorms are to small for six people an their luggage's. No separate dining room for the hostel guest. Not working ovens. Not enough stuff for cooking or dining.
it is okay but not one more. The Hostel is central and near to the port. It is OK to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown Victoria, Ocean Island Inn is minutes away from Chinatown, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel and the Royal BC Museum. With easy access to public transit, ferries, and the airport, we're a great home base for exploring the city of Victoria and the rest of Vancouver Island. We have a wide array of rooms to suit your budget and lifestyle, from comfortable 4 or 6 bed dorms to private rooms in all shapes and sizes. Add to that our excellent customer service, clean and secure facilities, and a variety of guest discounts, and you'll see that Ocean Island can't be beat! Ocean Island Amenities: * Free Wi-Fi* 24 hour internet access* 23 shared bathrooms* Rooms with ensuite bathrooms* Fridge in every room* 24 hour Front Desk * Fully equipped shared kitchen* Laundry facilities* Discounts at local businesses including museums, whale watching tours, kayak rentals and more! * Free secure bike and bag storage* Discounted parking* And our very own guide to Victoria so you can enjoy the city like a local.Check us out and you'll see why Ocean Island Inn | Backpackers | Suites is considered one of Victoria's best-kept secrets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean Island Inn / Backpackers / Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Island Inn / Backpackers / Hotel Victoria
- Ocean Island Inn / Backpackers / Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island