I have had extended stays at this Marriott over the last few years (2 to 5 nights). Generally, the hotel has been value for money. I mention the Wi-fi as being iffy as connectivity depends are which room you get. For laptops no big deal as you can plug in the ethernet cord. Not so for mobile devices (phones and tablets). If you are lucky enough to be in a Concierge Room (floors 13-16), enjoy! The Concierge lounge is quite good in terms of snacks which really are meals in themselves. I like the fact you have an easy to use temperature control panel in each room. The gym on the 2nd floor is average, in large measure due to no universal gym. Just the usual free weights. However the stair masters/cross-trainers, etc. are reasonably new.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in downtown Victoria, British Columbia, the award winning Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour is within walking distance to all there is to see and do in Victoria. Stroll to the famous Inner Harbour from our Victoria, Canada hotel and enjoy all of the outstanding attractions, musicians and artisans, and whale watching tours. Our guestrooms feature the kind of luxury you would expect from a Four Diamond Marriott hotel including luxury linens, deluxe robes, free wireless high-speed Internet and individual climate control. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Marriott Victoria
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Vancouver Island