Our B&B turned out to be a mismatch when we arrived so we needed a hotel fast. We got a great last minute deal for two nights, got a BIG corner room with mini-balcony, and settled in.
The room was great, and a fine value. The only thing I noticed, after the second night, was what another recent review noted - the mattress was a bit saggy. Our sense wasn't nearly as bad as his - it was just a bit old. Everything else about the room was everything we could have wanted.
The restaurant in the hotel was overpriced but there are many alternatives close by so that wasn't a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located downtown Victoria, the award winning Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour is walking distance to all there is to see and do in Victoria. Stroll to the famous Inner Harbour for Victoria attractions, musicians and artisans, and whale watching tours. Our Victoria BC hotel guestrooms feature the kind of luxury you would expect from a Four Diamond Marriott Hotel including feather duvets and luxury linens, deluxe robes, free wireless high-speed Internet and individual climate control. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Marriott Victoria
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Vancouver Island