“Always a haven of peace and serenity”
Review of Sapphire Day Spa

Sapphire Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Victoria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in our Ayurveda inspired sanctuary. Designed to inspire you to restore your commitment to self-care and provide an opportunity for healing of body, mind and spirit. As a leading Ayurvedic focused spa on Vancouver Island, we strive to create a better world and to educate our clients about the health benefits of the treatments that we provide. You will find that our warm and welcoming team is an exceptional collection of practitioners dedicated to outstanding customer service and devoted to inspiring and leading healthy lifestyles. Enjoy our comprehensive collection of treatments, please take time to explore our service menu and consult with us should you have any questions or want recommendations. Whether you visit us for therapeutic treatments or for our classic aesthetic services, we take pride in offering only the best natural products and organic ingredients. We look forward to offering you a peaceful space for reflection, renewal and inspiration. We trust that you will feel welcomed and at home in our space.
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I am lucky enough to be able to treat myself to a day at the Sapphire Spa every couple of months. I make a lovely day of it, from a 90 minute relaxation massage, a manicure and pedicure, with time for a light spa lunch. I've tried many spas in Victoria, and without a doubt this is the best by far. A large range of services, all reasonable priced and staff that both listen to what you want and provide an abundance of great advice. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank zhark
There are newer reviews for Sapphire Day Spa

Reviewed 22 July 2012

My daughter and I treated ourselves to pedicures and facials at this wonderful location and really enjoyed ourselves. We have both lived in Dubai and tried out more than our fair share of spas around the world and can definitely recommend this one. The pedicures were excellent and the chairs comfortable and relaxing. The facials made my skin feel so much better and the natural products were a boon to my face. The prices are very reasonable so you can treat yourself to more than one pick-me-up. They have a wide array of excellent products so its also a great place to stock up, especially if you want fresh, organic products that are made locally.

1  Thank Dubai_UAEDesertDiva