“A must see in Victoria”
Review of Roberta's Hats

Roberta's Hats
Ranked #5 of 84 Shopping in Victoria
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Unique boutique hat shop for both men and women in historic downtown Victoria. Purchased a classic made in Canada, men's felt Fedora hat. The service was great and the staff was very friendly - this was a very enjoyable shopping experience - this shop is a must see in Victoria.

1  Thank Don J

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Friendliest service i have ever had, my girlfriend introduced me to this shop and i don't think I'll ever buy a hat from anywhere else.

1  Thank Kyle B
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My family and friends where in downtown Victoria and came across this little shop and just had to go in. Staff was so friendly and helpful. The music playing was great. Hat selection was awesome. That day between all of us we bought 5 hats and 2 pairs of sunglasses.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

OK I admit, I'm not the greatest hat man in the world. I have a few ball caps (no sports logos please) and something wide and floppy for wearing on hikes. But something deep down inside me wants a classy hat or two. So once in a while I go into Roberta's to see what's available. They do sell a lots of hats for women, but it's also a very guy-friendly place. The men's hats are right up front, an excellent selection. The staff are welcoming and helpful without being pushy. I get the impression they really like working there. So I finally bought a hat the other day. Not too casual, not too formal. Just right. On the way out I caught site of another hat that looked interesting. So I guess I will have to go back sometime.