“Wow Burgers!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Ucluelet, Canada
“Wow Burgers!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Was very hungry after a long days work with the brother. We heard about this new burger joint right near our house call BIN 4. When we arrived it was very busy. Our server seated us at the bar and headed off. Despite how many servers were there we still ended up waiting for our order to be taken for about 10 min. The food we ordered was KILLER. I had Onion rings, (very very crumbly) and the bacon burger. It was good, but still a burger. I would recommend this restaurant to people not in a rush, but worth the wait.

Vancouver, Canada
“Gourmet burger bar!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

been here a few times. i always get the BIN14 - preseason favourite. love the flavours in this burger. ive tried it with a medium beef patty, and also the chicken breast. both are great!. the bruschetta, the bacon, the garlic aioli, and the parmesan blend very well together. gourmet is the best way to describe it. i go after 9pm, so that the burger is half price when you order a drink. otherwise, you end up paying gourmet pricing also.
they serve you with a few chips in a finger bowl while you wait.
I order their fresh mint lemonade - classic taste, and always fresh.
the ambience inside is awesome. clean. great look. service is also quick and helpful.
you must try if you are in langford/sooke area.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank An D
Victoria, Canada
“Not just another burger joint”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is one of the few restaurants where I've promised myself to eventually eat through the entire menu. Absolutely fabulous burgers, innovative toppings, wonderful fresh ingredients, taste delights and accompaniments to match. The service is beyond reproach: friendly; knowledgeable, prompt and professional. Nice relaxed atmosphere too.

I'm not usually a burger fan, but I'm a convert after dining in Bin 4.

Lagos, Portugal
“amazing every time”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I go as often as we can. We live on a small Island off of Vancouver island and when time permits before heading home we head to Bin 4 for a fabulous meal. From the moment you walk in the staff welcome you with genuine smiles our server continues with the same pleasant attitude then your meal arrives and it's always great tasting fresh and good till the last bite. Watching the staff working at Bin 4 is like being in a feel good movie. You are never rushed or ignored. We're been going to Bin4 at both locations since opening and no complaints. Can hardly wait to go there again

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“My granddaughter's favorite Hamburger Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My granddaughter chose this restaurant for her go away dinner, she raved to us about the variety of the burgers, the chips, the panko-crusted onion rings and the various aioli dips. I was pleasantly surprised, we ordered five different hamburgers (beef, lamb and pork), all were very good, cooked medium which I like, just a little pink showing. I personally liked that one could order the hamburger without a roll on a bed of lettuce. The burgers are very large, the panko-crusted onion rings were delicious, as one knows when cooking with panko-bread crumbs, they do not stick together like regular crumbs. The aioli dips were good too, we ordered garlic, basil and bacon to accompany our burgers. The youngest of our party enjoyed his grilled cheese and regular fries. My only complaint, I disliked the flavored ice tea, tasted like diluted cool aid, my grandson thought it tasted somewhat like jello. Then of course I am not a Canadian Resident and would prefer sugar free ice tea, so I actually could taste the tea. The lemonade on the other hand was very tasty.The service was excellent, very friendly, thumbs up for Shannon! We dined on the heated patio on a cool and windy evening and in retrospect I am glad we did, the restaurant was crowded and one hardly could hear oneself talk when we went inside to pay our bill. I definitively would go there again.

• Visited June 2014