“Made our day Great Way to See Victoria”
Review of Sidecar Victoria

Sidecar Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: Touring Victoria BC in a vintage style motorcycle with sidecar. Private city sightseeing tours, restaurant foodie tours, brewery pub tours,Butchart Gardens tours, cruise ship special tours
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Last night of our cruise we took the Nooks & Crannies tour. they took us where the other tours by passed. A cool way to see the town and coastline. Was fun to see others from the ship see us go by while they was walking the same path. The side car and bikes are in great shape like just off the show room floor, felt very safe with them. Definitely a fun and different way of seeing the city. Will do it again....

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was a wonderful way to see Victoria. Jay pick us up at our hotel, took us through the city and along the coastline for his "Nooks & Crannies" tour. It was a very unique and enjoyable way of sightseeing while learning some history of the area.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This was the coolest thing ever! I recommend this for anyone visiting Victoria, as it was so unique. The ride was smooth, exciting, and Jay was a fantastic tour guide. He was very personable and flexible and really added to our experience; loved that he took us to many picturesque photo ops. Also, people love to see you go by and smile and wave! Because it's just so cool.

I also loved being able to see residential parts of Victoria as well as the main destinations like the Empress Hotel, etc. The sidecar itself is very comfortable and you wear helmets with microphones and headsets so you don't have to shout or hear each other over the wind. Jay also lent me an electric vest for additional warmth since it was a brisk morning. All in the details!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Really loved touring Victoria with Jay. My friend and I took turns sitting in the sidecar or on the motorcycle behind Jay; both offered a different perspective on the city. We each had a helmet with built-in headset so we could talk to one another through the trip; Jay knows a lot about the city and made everything fun. He was flexible enough to change the plan for the tour when we told him we'd already covered parts of it on a bus tour, and he took us off the usual route to see other things. It was fun being gawked at by passers-by (you don't see a lot of motorcycles with sidecars these days) and we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Definitely a fun and different way of seeing the city.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2013

August 2013 rode in side car with James, he took great care in showing me the sites of Victoria and chatted the whole time ! James is very safety conscious I felt right at home with him. We had some good laughs too. All in all I would recommend this to anyone at any age. What a great way to see the city . James impressed me by his knowledge of Victoria and his wonderful mannerisms.

I will go back and ride with him next trip for sure.