“perfect days”

Adam's Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1989 the Adam's Fishing Charters crew has logged more than 25,000 hours of on the water guiding experience. Our friendly experienced guides will show you an outstanding fishing adventure targeting Salmon, Halibut, Rockfish, Lingcod and Searun Cutthroat Trout. We pick our guests up in the heart of Victoria Harbour at 812 Wharf Street. We provide all the bait, tackle and gear and our boats are Transport Canada approved. We accomodate private trips for small groups, families, corporate groups and shared boats are available too. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had a blast fishing with Justin for a couple days. Myself and my wife went out and managed to catch our limit in salmon and halibut. I'm a fisherman myself and was very happy with the quality of the gear and how professional the guide was. The best part was fishing "the bank" as he called it, we kept hitting fish after fish even though the boats around us were getting nothing. I have told all my friends about this and hope to head back down again soon to try for another day or two on the water.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Best birthday EVER! I was very hesitant to book a girls fishing charter, but was blown away by our guide "Justin". He made us feel very at ease and very comfortable in our environment. We had so many questions, as it was all of our first times. None of which were left unanswered. He's guidance allowed us to feel safe and independent as well relaxing in the sun enjoying each others company. So rewarding.
It was such an amazing day.
Thank you for making my 35th Birthday one I'll never forget.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was looking for something memorable to do for my father-in-law's 70th birthday, and something the whole family could enjoy. I was a little nervous about taking everyone on a halibut fishing charter, so I started reading reviews online. Adams seemed the best bet for us, and I'm so glad we went with them!

Adam was great answering all my questions and concerns and he put us together with Justin who is very experienced with halibut fishing! Super friendly and helpful and really made us feel at ease as complete newbies.

There were a couple other boats out there already none of which were having much luck from what we could see. But Justin knew the best spots and we managed to catch a ton of fish!

If you want to catch halibut Justin's da' Man! He did a great job of cleaning up our catch and filleting it all up for us. I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to anyone and in fact we're already thinking of planning another trip :)

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Our guide, Temple was amazing and he knew what hes doing, equipment was awesome, everything worked well. It was an amazing experience!!! Desereves a 5 for sure

2  Thank D-unit101