“Always a successful trip with Justin”

Adam's Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1989 the Adam's Fishing Charters crew has logged more than 25,000 hours of on the water guiding experience. Our friendly experienced guides will show you an outstanding fishing adventure targeting Salmon, Halibut, Rockfish, Lingcod and Searun Cutthroat Trout. We pick our guests up in the heart of Victoria Harbour at 812 Wharf Street. We provide all the bait, tackle and gear and our boats are Transport Canada approved. We accomodate private trips for small groups, families, corporate groups and shared boats are available too. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Adam's Fishing Charters always lives up to their reputation! My first time out was with Justin, and the experience with him was so great I requested him every time I booked after that. Justin is so knowledgable of the entire area, and answered every single question I had. He is an entertaining guide, lands a ton of fish, and always provides a great day on the water. I have, and will continue, to recommend Justin with Adam's Fishing to anyone looking for a successful day on the ocean!

1  Thank kirstibrianne

Reviewed 12 May 2014

It was raining. The fish weren't biting. The water was rough.

None of that was in control of our guide, but we did manage to pull in about a 6 pound Chinook.

These guys know their stuff!
I was glad that they are very straight forward in telling you what to expect and making the trip a fun one with all the best stories.

It didn't bother me, but you may want to ask about smoking on board. Our guide smoked.

1  Thank Ashley W
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Well I have to say ,me and my husband rented a fishing charter and chose Adams Fishing charter,it was our 1st trip to Victoria BC and I love to fish,our guide was Justin who was absolutely the best guide we have ever encountered in all of our fishing trips all over the world,he knew exactly where the fish were ,within 3 minutes of one line being set up A fish was caught!!! it was like that he kept putting out the lines and here came the fish caught big Halibut and salmon and he taught me a lot about fishing up north ,we are island fishers from Cayman Island and I have to say that he made it the most special day for us,our next trip will be here and we will be asking for Justin for all of our fishing journeys here for sure,very happy customer,I was worn out from the day for sure ,with a lot of great experience Justin truly enjoys his job and is excellent at it!!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This was an awesome experience and a great way to spend a day and to do something a little different in Victoria. I went out with Adam's fishing Charters where our guide Justin took us out for a beautiful day on the water. It was my first time being on the ocean and I absolutely loved it. Justin was a great guide, highly knowledgeable, fun and set a great atmosphere on the boat. This was definitely one of my most memorable experiences in Victoria because I caught my first fish and spent a day out in the sun which was full of laughs. I recommend this to anybody visiting or living in the area.

1  Thank Alycia S
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Had a great morning on the water. Our guide Justin was great, really knows his stuff, took us out just off the bank and we had our limit within two hours. Coming from St Catharines, ON it was a real nice opportunity to get out on the ocean. I highly recommend using these guys for any fishing charter, salmon or halibut.

1  Thank Mark H