“Best Sushi EVER!”

Estes Park, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sushi EVER!”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I found this place in a travel book from my hotel and am so glad I happened upon it. It was some of the best sushi I have EVER had and the service was excellent even though it was peak lunch hour. I would go back weekly if I didn't live so far away! The woman who served us was very attentive and refilled our tea promptly which is great since we were thirsty and in need of some relaxing!

• Visited September 2012

Machynlleth, United Kingdom
“one of the best nights had”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

best i've had and the company was ok as well.......the combination of good food and an atractive intelligent ozzi made it one of my best nights....will make it back someday

• Visited September 2011
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Average, although service a little slow!”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The food was yummy, although I found the service to be a tad bit slow. When we first arrived we had been seated right in the middle of the restaurant, super close to a table beside us... although there were lots of other empty 'better' tables around.

We asked if we could move to a table by the window, which we did, but that was a mistake. Our service was VERY slow.

We had gone for the 'All You Can Eat' which was $28.00.
We placed our first order of food, and it was a good 40 minutes before we got ANYTHING. Then they came very far and few between. My spouse got 3 of his items/plates before I had gotten anything.

The food was of good quality, and we enjoyed it when we received it, but considering we had gone for our date night, it was a bit disappointing that we waited so long in the beginning. It put a bit of a damper on the start to our evening.

Overall, good food, with more room for improvement with service.

Visited April 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Lunch, dinner, decor, service, they have it all covered!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

This is our favourite restaurant! The restauran has modern, clean lines, very quick to serve and the food is delicious and all this at a VERY reasonable cost!? AWESOME.

We can afford to take the family there. We head there when we want a quick lunch or dinner before a show, it fits the bill every time! The bento box is so filling and such a great price. The tuna/salmon sashimi is soo good and I love their edamame beans too! Hot and tasty!

We don't find many favourites but this is definitely the one!

• Visited February 2012
victoria
“Should be the number one rated sushi in the city”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

The address listed is wrong. They have moved to Blanshard St. The absolute best California roll in the city, the fish is always fresh, the Toro Sashimi is excellent and the prices are reasonable. You must try the miso cod, so much flavour and steaming hot. If you go, sit at the sushi bar, the owner, Tony, is there most nights making the food delicious!

• Visited September 2011