“very good pizza”

Ranked #792 of 1,227 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 January 2013

we have had Ali baba pizza probably 5 times now as our sons live in Vic and we go to See them.
often. its always bee hot and fresh and plentiful when delivered to our hotel.. the boys love the meaty ones, and we love the chicken.... i wish we had one here in the comox valley

Reviewed 11 October 2012

So, we decided to ordered pizza the other night from Ali Baba Saanich Centre cause I 'thought" it was good pizza, I should known better. we order two large for $30 bucks, one Hawaiian, the other pepporoni & mushroom, had it delivered. Well, I honestly dont think there was any pineapple on the Hawaiian, not to mention the fact that there was way more dough then toppings. it was really bad, next time I'll stick with my first instinct (Romeo's) I normally would have called and complained, but I didn't. We just won't order there again. Disapointed for sure.

1  Thank Whitesands13
Reviewed 23 September 2012

It fills the objective for 'pizza on the go'. Tastes like a mass produced pizza, but sometimes when you just need something in your belly to fill the void, Ali Baba pizza is pretty good value

Reviewed 15 August 2012

We ordered delivery from the Ali Baba Pizzeria. The pizza itself was very good but I misunderstood the order & it ended up costing me much more than I thought.

Their prices are 2 for 1 but I think you have to order 2 of the same. We wanted 2 different pizzas & when the order arrived we had 3 pizza's & the price was over $50.00 for medium pizzas. The person on the phone taking the order was very difficult to understand. We obviously misunderstood each other & I ended up paying for it & wasting pizza.

Just make sure you understand what you are getting because the pizza is very good. The delivery was also very fast.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

always fantastic pizza, good topping amounts, large slices. it isn't much for ambience, but grab a slice and a pop and enjoy.