“Amazing !”

Madrona Gallery
Ranked #23 of 74 Shopping in Victoria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A contemporary and historical fine art gallery serving the community of Victoria and the surrounding area. The gallery showcases art from both established and emerging Canadian artists. Madrona Gallery prides itself on providing a welcoming environment to new and established art collectors alike.Throughout the year Madrona Gallery produces exhibitions based on its stable of painters and sculptors. The gallery also carries museum quality Inuit carvings, drawings and handmade prints.
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing !”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

What an amazing gallery! I am so glad to see a fresh new take on the Victoria’s art scene. I enjoy how they offer a wide range of work from historic to modern, Inuit to larger scale abstracts, and they have a great price range! I am not a rich person, but was still able to acquire two wonderful piece of art, thanks to Michaels help. Madrona has always been a welcoming place to visit and enjoy. I cannot wait to see how the gallery will evolve in future!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank CTD385

Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A FINE Fine Art Gallery”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Having lived in Victoria for many years, it was nice to see Madrona not only come in to existence, but really hit their stride in recent years. The selection of artists and shows is unique and of the highest quality in contemporary Canadian fine art. Mike and Theresa have a real passion for it all and are very welcoming. If you're looking for beautiful investment to add to your home, this is the place to go.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Patrick M
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We'll keep coming back, even from across the country”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My partner and I had the opportunity to purchase two pieces from Madrona Gallery over the past year and a half, and it's been such a pleasure. We found the gallery owners to be extremely knowledgeable; their advice was not overly directive but so helpful with our decision-making. Each time I look at the pieces I'm reminded of how much I enjoy the gallery and, of course, Michael and Theresa's aesthetic. My partner and I no longer live on the west coast, but we make sure that we stop in whenever we find ourselves near to Victoria. The ever-changing curated walls of Madrona are always welcoming.

Visited December 2012