“Definitely coming back...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Victoria
Albion Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 92 Victoria B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We really enjoyed the stay here - wished it was longer.
We hired out the Gargoyle Cottage for two nights. Parking was located on the street and easily accessible. The rooms were neat and the cottage was well stocked with items. for eating in.
The breakfast was delicious. Fresh juice, tea & coffee provided. There were two courses - served with attention to the details. Guests of the manor can sit at one of two breakfast seatings - which suited us well for an early start to the day.
The service and information provided was excellent. Thank you Albion Manor for making our stay so welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Anna R

Reviewed 21 October 2013

One of my very favourite places (anywhere) to visit is Albion Manor in Victoria. I travel a lot. I see many sorts of accomodation and I sample many offerings from many kitchens. The new breakfast offerings (added to the already impressive lineup) that Don and Fernando share with their guests are truly wonderful. I had two gourmet breakfasts that were new to me and I was really delighted. Of course the rest of Albion Manor continues to impress--fine furnishings (the beds are excellent) and the ever-changing garden, the artworks and the continual improvements.

Room Tip: The cottage is fun for self catering families and dog owners. The Henry VIII room is totally "...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Oscar Wilde room for one night in late August. We were immediately blown away by the flowers, colours and wonderful exterior of the mansion. It seemed enchanted. We were greeted by Don and then Fernando showed us to our room. The room was fantastic and eclectic complete with a centuries-old bedroom set from Florence and thoughtfully selected and interesting art collected by the owners from all over the world. Fernando spent a considerable amount of time with my boyfriend and I mapping out tasty, but affordable nearby restaurants and answering all of our questions.

We only stayed for one night, but I wish we could have stayed longer as the house was so fascinating. Every nook and cranny had a piece of interest. I know this sounds over the top, but I felt like I entered a fairy tale/Alice in Wonderland/an art museum. Fernando is a fantastic artist and his works are also featured here and there throughout the house.

Breakfast in the morning was delightful. They set out beautiful china and all the guests chatted and exchanged stories of their travels while dining on some tasty food. We ate a hearty warm homemade fruit strudel of sorts with a fruit and yogurt parfait and tea.

I would definitely return to this hotel and thought the hospitality, uniqueness and experience was well worth the money.

Thank you Don and Fernando for such an interesting and enjoyable experience. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

First time in Victoria, I choose this promising Bed and Breakfast for two nights in order to visit Vancouver Island. We arrived very late but everything was prepared with a nice welcoming note. I had choose the Gargoyle cottage and it was extremely comfy ! On the following morning we were welcomed by Fernando and Don, and invited to share breakfast woth two other guests in the amazing dining room. Well, I don't call this a breakfast but a very fine, delicious and nonetheless well feeding meal ! (Special mention to the warm blueberry scones !!).
As we were leaving too early the next morning they even prepared us a bag with a strong snack in it ...
What to say : it was a perfect beginning for our holidays, I just regret not having stayed more, as they made us feel like at home.
I probably will come again on our next trip in this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My wife & I spent 3 nights at Albion Manor Inn just this last weekend and we were thoroughly pleased with the accomodations and the service! This is a lovely, well appointed B&B and is situated in a quiet and secure neighborhood. We stayed in the Henry VIII room and were very pleased. The basement room is big, the king-sized bed is especially nice & quite comfortable, the two-person jetted tub was perfect for us and the room was VERY romantic! A plus was the door just outside our room that led to the parking area, which was nice because we didn't have to walk through the house to enter or leave. The exit doors have coded locks for security and the rooms have their own keys. Fernando & Don were gracious hosts and we enjoyed the conversations (with Fernando, mostly) and the breakfasts (cooked by Don). Brandy & Sherry are provided in the parlor for when the urge strikes and tea is provided in the dining room. The house is only a few blocks away from The Mark restaurant (check my other review on them) and downtown is a 10 minute walk away. In fact, we parked our car when we arrived on Thursday, and didn't get back into it until we left, Sunday morning! The car was parked in the off-street driveway the entire time--safe & sound. We've stayed at another area B&B and a local hotel and we're sold on Albion Manor Inn. This was a great experience!

Room Tip: Pick the Henry VIII room for quiet and romance.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed six nights at this charming B&B and we were extremely pleased with our choice. Fernando and Don are great hosts and made us feel right at home. We loved the delicious, gourmet breakfasts and chatting with the other guests around the table - sharing our experiences and getting some great tips! The cozy Gargoyle Cottage was the perfect antidote to sterile motel/hotel rooms and we appreciated having the kitchen so we could "eat in" when we didn't feel like going out for dinner. The short walk to the inner harbor was delightful and made it very convenient for us to enjoy the center of town without using our car. We will be recommending Albion Manor to our friends!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We recently stayed at Albion Manor for 4 nights to celebrate our anniversary. It was absolutely perfect! This is a friendly and beautiful old Victorian home, in a quiet residential area, about a 10 minute pleasant walk to the inner harbour, filled with amazing antiques. Don and Fernando are welcoming hosts and made us feel right at home. Each morning we enjoyed a different and fabulous breakfast as we chatted with other guests. There is also a lovely living room where you can sit and chat, have a glass of wine or a cup of coffee, and enjoy the surroundings while perusing the local newspaper, the Times Colonist.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family