“Must see!”

BAMBOO BEADS & BLING
Ranked #69 of 89 Shopping in Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: Bamboo is a family of talented local artisans with a unique vision. Located in the heart of Chinatown we offer an extensive selection of exceptional gemstones, metaphysical-crystals and treasures from all over the world. We also offer a large selection of beading materials and supplies including chain, findings, and much more. Create your own work of art or co-design with our friendly in-house jewellery designers to create a masterpiece as individual as you are. Free Workshops If you are interested in learning something new, looking to refresh previous skills or just to have a good time you can sign up for our Jewellery Workshops with Free registration. That’s right, Free! We offer classes for beaders and designers of all levels from beginner to advanced. Embrace your inner designer and come on a creative journey filled with fun and laughter! For more information about classes please visit us on Facebook at Bamboo Beads & Bling or on our website workshop schedule.
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I am always checking out bead stores when I travel. This store was pretty awesome! There was a string of natural druzy that I picked up that I had never seen before. Me and my husband are from the US and they gave us a discount since we are not always around for the sales, plus it was our honeymoon so that also may have been a factor. Super nice and knowledgeable staff, very engaging and I can tell they like their line of work. Even if you don't buy check it out.