“Intimate theatre”

186 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 306 helpful votes
“Intimate theatre”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was in Victoria for a week in March and just happened to read about a play titled " The Graduate", which is a very popular film made in the 60's. That led me to find my way to Langham Court theatre to experience a play in such a small setting. I think it seats 170, in a building that's 80+ years old, tucked in a quiet cul-de-sac just off Rockland Ave.

I quite like the environment and will likely attend a performance again in the future.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank tak3

Victoria, Canada
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Langham Court Theatre is a small theatre with great plays. We watched four of them so far. All shows were very entertaining. We specially were amazed by the amount of work they must have put in costumes and set decoration (would have adopted the "dog" in "Heroes" right away). Now we are looking forward to see "Penelopiad" by Margret Atwood.
The only downs are the outdated lounge area and the parking situation.

Visited January 2014