“Great for a quick lunch”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #777 of 1,234 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I have been stopping into Boston Pizza for lunch fairly often for the past 6 years as my office is nearby. I always get good service and a great lunch. The good size menu ensures lunch doesn't become the same old thing.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

The thing about franchises is you know what to expect, what you get - they are all the same. When I need a cheeseburger pizza this is the place I come! YUM.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

If you are not a fan of pizza and pasta (average at best) there is little for you to choose from. Good atmosphere and servers are usually very helpful. I would just like to see a little variety for non-pizza fans

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Tuesday night. 9pm. We're starving. We just arrived in Victoria for three days of relaxation. Milestones was our closest option... Closed. Fail.
Called BP and they're open until midnight. We're off to a good start. Manager greeted us with friendly genuine smile. He introduced Tia out server even before she came over. Nice touch. Tia was friendly, smiley and accommodated special food requests based on how busy the place was. Good decision. We were happy. Food was as good as the one we've had in Nova Scotia and Toronto.

2  Thank Marco D
Reviewed 28 July 2011

BP is the worst food of any chain in Canada, period. There isn't a lot of choice at 8pm in the west shore so maybe that's why it was worth another try.

Can someone tell me why they even serve food? And why do they have Pizza in their name. It is the worst thing on a terrible menu. I'd rather eat a Dr Otkers frozen pizza from the grocery store.

BP's job is to put a nice clean patio and sports bar in every town in Canada. They should just change the name and nix the food, and then everyone would be happy.

Boston Patio anyone?