“Tira Misu....WOW!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Tira Misu....WOW!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome. I thought the food was great. The service was even better. Very attentive and filled with genuine kindness. We will be back to try more of the menu and the Tira Misu again.

Victoria, Canada
“Friendly”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Love the restaurant and people. The food lacks abit...but we will be back! Easy parking....service is a definite 10. Thanks for The great evening

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Barb S
Ladysmith, Canada
“Excellent Greek”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

When staying in Victoria we try to hit this restaurant at least once as the food has always been excellent. The prices are not out of line for the food quality and the service has always been good. It is a more adult restaurant and the ambiance is quaint and friendly. Try for a table as the booths are a little cramped. We also have tried their take out service and the food was still excellent.

• Visited March 2014
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Great Greek cuisine”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Being new to Victoria, this was one of the first restaurants I had the pleasure of eating in, and I must say, I have returned at least 5x since December. The food is great and full of flavor. The portions are really big, and are satisfying. I would definitely recommend this for a great evening out.

• Visited February 2014
Nimpo Lake, Canada
“Good Food.”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We went to Il Greco on our last night in Victoria with some trepidition after having a dismal experience with another restaurant up in Sydney. I decided we would try Greek this time and we were really happy with the meal. Many previous reviews said the restaurant was dark and needed updating. I don't think so. First of all, I don't care for the new restaurants that have no ceiling where the noise bounces off so badly when it's half full that you can't hear yourself think. This restaurant is quiet and intimate and was just right for my husband and me.
Service was reasonably good and the food was good as well. The greek potato was nothing special but I had the Zorba plate and it was a decent mix of greek style food including kalamari which was outstanding. Overall, it was a nice experience.

• Visited January 2014