“Decent Take Out”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Baan Thai, we strive to deliver not just exceptionally tasting food but to bring our diners a truly enjoyable, authentic Thai experience. Whatever you order, we assure you, you’ll be back for more!
Kent, Wa
“Decent Take Out”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The staff are very friendly! The food was pretty good, we just got Pad Thai take out. It seemed like the prices were a bit high, and the portions were a bit small compared to what I'm used to getting around Seattle. Not bad though!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Katie S

Victoria, Canada
“Good Thai”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

They serve really good Thai food at reasonable prices. The atmosphere is good and they are easy to find with several locations in Victoria. I also use their take out regularly.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank KitRaetsen
Victoria, Canada
“Good, consistent and enjoyable”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I like this place, probably the best of the Thai places in the Capital. I even like the weird dish-water soup stuff you get: super peppery, lots of celery and a bit of carrot. Absolutely delish.

Staff: seem nice.
Service: seems quick.
Food: seems delicious.
Location: seems structurally sound.
Value: seems reasonable.

BUT: Don't order out on New Year's Eve. That's a mistake that only an idiot would make. I, sir, am that idiot.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank NC M
Cobble Hill, Canada
“Friendly, tasty, and at a good price.”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have not been to a Thai restaurant for a while, generally finding the portions small and the menus pricy. Baan Thai made me rethink this position. The portions were excellent and the prices reasonable. The blend of spices pleased both of us. We especially like prawn curry soup: great taste, a good-sized 'small' bowl and VERY BIG lightly poached prawns.The service was friendly and efficient without being 'in your face'. My wife and I had a super pre-theatre meal. I would definitely recommend the downtown Baan Thai restaurant to others.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Digbyk
Marysville, Washington
“Good little place”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Went for a quick bite to eat..was on the list of restaurants from our hotel, also was chosen because it had lot's of gluten free options, which we needed. Left full and happy, waitress was friendly and efficient. Will return.

2 Thank jesssherritt