“Beautiful Patio”

Six Mile Pub & Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Six Mile Pub & Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #245 of 1,257 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$11 - US$18
Cuisines: Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Established in 1855, the Six Mile Pub is the Oldest Pub in BC. This beautiful property is located on the bank of Millstream which flows into Esquimalt Harbour. Centrally located within the Westshore of Victoria, next to the Galloping Goose Regional Bicycle Trail and the arterial Island Highway, the Six Mile Pub has served generations of local Victorians. Her menu features Signature Dishes including Crab Cake, Spiral Artichoke and Roasted Mushroom Lasagne, Fish & Chips in Signature Gluten Free Batter, Ancient Grain Salad, Homemade Espresso Soaked Flourless Chocolate Mousse Cake and South of Heaven Apple Cobbler. Ingredients are sourced responsibly and thoughtfully and include herbs and vegetables from her own Culinary Garden and Apiary. Because menu items are prepared on-site with whole ingredients, the Culinary team is able to adapt recipes easily to accommodate special dietary needs. The Bar features craft-brewed ales and lagers from local, artisan breweries, including a House Lager sourced from Stanley Park Brewery, Canada's first sustainable brewery. Walk, Bike, Drive or Paddle to the Six Mile Pub - she will delight you.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped in for lunch at the six mile pub. We sat on the patio and ordered lunch. The menu is diverse but expense. Twenty dollar burgers is way to high for a pub. I had a pasta dish which was good but skimpy. My wife enjoyed her salad and was pleased with her order. The service was professional and courteous. I would come back for the ambience of the patio but I. did find it pricey.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I moved to this area in February. I walked through once and was turned off by lay out. Not friendly to solo. But I decided to stop on my way home from work. Still don't care for layout but the food and beer were excellent. I had fungi pizza and it was fabulous. Loved the Alfredo. I had Tofino blonde beer and they went well together.
Owners... the location is great but the bar is so cut up and not pleasant to sit at. I felt like I was in the penalty box but the bartender Asia made me feel very welcome and we had a good chat. I know the bar is really old and it does have character but it could be so much more! I hope a bar reno is in your future. Your menu is amazing.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

...sooooo disappointed....with the food and the price....first and foremost, there was no Bacon and no scrambled eggs, just four different types of eggs Benny, which I happen to not like!! Lunch offerings were many, but did not look very appetising. And lastly the price...$32.00..drinks not included....way too much for what was offered....will never return..

1  Thank njmcbride49
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Stopped in for a beer and a snack on my way to a meeting, ordered some wings, what a mistake that was over $15.bucks for 8 of the worst old tasting wings I have ever eaten, didn't even finish them. The beer was cold and out of a bottle so it was fine, the waitress was very not interested in if I was enjoying my food or my beer. Have eaten in this joint before some time ago and it was not to bad, down hill now would never eat there again and I can get a beer anyplace. Don't waste your time and money folks just drive by and try some place else that does think they are doing you a favor.......

3  Thank Naiboa
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Old pub. Worst free wifi of any pub in Canada. Actually no wifi avail when I was there. Draft beer expensive. After tip ended up costing $9/beer. Hours of operation restrictive. Def was my last time going to this pub.