“Out on a Ride...Sun's out and your hungry and a cool one won't go a miss...”

Alexander's Beach Pub
Ranked #94 of 215 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
West Kelowna, Canada
“Out on a Ride...Sun's out and your hungry and a cool one won't go a miss...”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Plus Mother's Day and all that in tales, for me it's a ride on the Harley D. stopping and being treated to a wonderful meal with great service on a very busy day. There were 4 of us, we all had something different. We were all more than pleased with our selection off the varied menu. We sat on the patio and looked out over the lake, watching the brave few who ventured into the cold water....paddle boarders and just enjoying Spring.
Server's were great, the wait was not long, it's a lovely pub with good parking.
It's a wonderful trip if your a tourist, you can carry on into Lavington which is a farming comunity, or just stay put and enjoy all that Alexander's has to offer...relax and enjoy, I did.

• Visited May 2014

Vernon, Canada
“Terrible Servers! Ok Food”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

As a Vernon Resident, I do occastionally frequent Alexanders Beach Pub. The food is nothing impressive, I imagine its mostly brought in frozen and warmed up. Not a very adventuras menu at all. EveryTime I go in here the Servers are arrogant and looked angry at the world. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!
Im sure that even if they got a nice server she would probably be pushed away because of the ignorant servers. My Husband and I were here for a WIng NIght and actully saw a server get verbally angry at a training server for the entire section to observe. This Pub needs better management (in my opinion) It COULD be better than what it is, Its sad that such a beautiful location is wasted on a mediocre pub/restaurant

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank OkanaganLover86
Kelowna
“Friendly bartender but servers can smile more! And expensive!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The bartender was a very nice guy but I wondered why the servers seemed to not enjoy their job much and seemed to just be going through the motions last Saturday. The breakfast special was not that much of a special at $8.95 but I ordered anyways as I found the menu pricey in comparison to other pubs and wow!...$5.25 as a special for a sleeve of beer!??? They do not even have pints of beer there and only for Strongbow. $5.25 as a special for a sleeve is ludicrous I think. They do offer a nice patio and view of the lake but cannot see myself going here that often as I cannot afford their pricing and when many other pubs have their full pint sizes at $4 to $5. Its a matter of math then. Food was okay tasting but for $8.95 I got very little and no traditional bacon and egg breakfast offered, weird.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Nolpreen
Comox Valley, Canada
“disappointing”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We are local residents and decided to meet friends here after not being in the place for a while. Service was like "Oh no not another customer....I want to go home". We had a quesadilla (soggy and tasteless) and another person had a veggie burger: bun very dried out . No one finished their meal even though we were meeting from the ski hill,/workshop so all hungry. These guys have the best summer patio in town but their food does not measure up to the other pubs in Vernon. It is not overly expensive though which I guess is good. The clubhouse at the next table looked good.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Arcosdad
Calgary, Canada
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We went for lunch, and the meals were mediocre at best, the only item worth eating was the fries. The place's claim to fame is that it in on the lake - best bet is to buy a sub, and sit on the beach, cheaper and probably better. Although, we found most of the Vernon/Kelowna area was average, this place was just the worst of the bunch.

• Visited September 2013