“Predator Ridge Canada”

Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Vernon
London, United Kingdom
“Predator Ridge Canada”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed here one night ,what a mistake ,a golf and country club with the most amazing views,
My son booked it on a trip across Canada and as we climbed ever higher to the club I commented you got this one wrong son if there is a golf club hotel resort up here it won't be great.
What a mistake at the top of the hill the hotel and beautiful golf course stretches below you surrounded by club houses ,
The hotel and it's staff we're great polite ,very helpfull just a pleasure after a long drive in addition to the golf ( I don't play) lots of other facilities and the dining restaurant was impressive as was the food and the golfers banter, loved the bar.
I really wanted to stay here for a few more days ,sitting on the terrace having tea with a peacefull quiet vista reminded me another time when life was slower.
Everything about this location I loved,
Just go you to will love it, it's a bonus if you play golf.
grand kids got free driving range. They loved the location as much as we did.

Room Tip: Get a balcony room , all rooms have a kitchen , iron and board ,and all the usual bits the girls nee...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

250-503-3418

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Revelstoke, Canada
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Checked in for one night as a get away from work. Made the reservation through booking.com. Called night before reservation to change from 2 nights to 1 night. Checked into hotel and they had moved me to a different type of room that cost more, however once I explained my situation the quickly and kindly changed things over. Well done front desk staff!! Room was very nice, over looked the golf course and the weather was lovely to sit outside. Bathroom was nicely laid out and the bath tub was fantastic. My only complaint was the room was not super clean. Windows need to be washed as there were cob webs and spiders on them. Fridge has a dead fly in it. Room just appeared like it has not been used in awhile. Over all I would stay here again. Thanks again to the front desk staff....you did terrific!

Room Tip: Ask for the Golf Course View.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry to read that our rooms were not up to our standards, they should be clean and fresh for our guests. We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

We hope to see you again soon!

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We booked a two bedroom cottage for two couples and it turned out to be a very comfortable and well appointed facility. Our cottage overlooked the golf course which was a real plus for us for sitting out on the deck or the lower patio. The furnishings in each cottage appear to be a bit different depending on the owner. Ours was quite basic in the furnishings but that was just fine. If you are going to a wedding at Sparkling Hill Resort, it is very close and you can certainly stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the golf course if you are choosing a cottage.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to enjoy all the amenities of our resort and up at our neighbour, Sparkling Hill. We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The service is remarkable with very friendly staff. I stayed in the Lodge which is very good in location, just 15 minutes away from downtown and 30 minutes from YLW airport. I am not a golfer, but watching other people playing golf from the deck of my room is so enjoyable. I can cook my own meals or simply dine in the restaurant at the club house.

Room Tip: Both one bedroom or two bedroom suites are good. It all depends on your group size. The top floor ha...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Lawrence,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to enjoy all the amenities of our resort. We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

We hope to see you again soon!

Richmond, Canada
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

we used booking.com to book our room. We specified we have 2 adult & 1 kid in the website. We thought booking.com would choose a room with 2 queen beds for us. When we arrived, we found out our room has only 1 queen bed. Luckily there is a sofa bed in the living room, and it's pretty comfy.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at our resort. We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Had it not been for one of the worst meal I have ever eaten in a first class resort I would have rated them 100%.
Both golf courses are outstanding to play and the Ridge course is absolutely beautiful – the sand traps on the front course need some attention though. The staff were very friendly and always eager to help and the 2 bedroom suite we rented was very nice, well equipped and had an amazing view. Luckily for us it also had a kitchen because after two bad experiences at the restaurant we ended up cooking our own meals. Not something we anticipated or enjoyed doing but I refused to pay for overpriced meals that were barely fast food quality.
Go for the golf, hiking and beautiful surroundings. Don’t go for the food.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank David J
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Dear David,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed both our accommodation and golf courses, but I am very disappointed to read about your experiences in our restaurant. I am sorry to read that your meals were not up to our standards. I will be following up with our Executive Chef and Food & Beverage manager to discuss this review as it is a big concern.

We value the feedback of our guests and if you have a chance, I would appreciate a call so that I can follow up on this and any other concerns you may have.

1-888-578-6688
Pitt Meadows, Canada
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Location could have been closer to town. If you don't golf there's not a lot to do there. But if golfs your game you'll be in heaven. It was beautiful scenery. Had two seers that we watched right from our deck! Would have loved to stay longer.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to enjoy all the amenities of our resort. We do have many people like that we are a bit 'out of the way' but only being 15 min to Vernon, we are still close enough for that city visit.

We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

Hope we see you again soon.

250-503-3418
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vernon
Prestige Hotel Vernon
#4 of 20 in Vernon
Central City
Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites

Been to Predator Ridge Resort? Share your experiences!