“Jaw dropping views”

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Vernon
Calgary, Canada
“Jaw dropping views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My boyfriend and I hadn't stayed at the Ridge before. We saw it when construction was started. The views are amazing. The food at the Range restaurant and the Café was excellent. It was so quiet. It's a wonderful location to get away from it all. We would definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear SuzieQ,

Thank you very much for your review.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed your resort experience with us. It sounds like you both had a great time and I am thankful you enjoyed our Okanagan Valley paradise.
We are very proud of our resort and genuinely value your feedback.

Rod Cochrane

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I went to Predator Ridge on a golf vacation with my golf foursome. I had been there about 10 years ago and knew we would be treated to some of the best golf in Canada. This is the first time I actually stayed on the property and it certainly did not disappoint. The cottages were sufficient for 4 people with single beds. Although bed rooms were a tad small the living area was fine and ample seating room and access to kitchen and deck facilities overlooking the course. The weather cooperated and tee times were perfect to allow us to complete our rounds early on each of the 5 days to either head back to the unit to kick back and relax, replay a round or just hang out at the club for food and drink. We ate most meals at the resort. The meals were excellent with good variety and exemplary service. I would like to return here with my wife next time.

• Stayed May 2014
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Marcel,

Thank you very much for your review.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed your resort experience with us. It sounds like you had a great time and I am thankful you would like to share the Predator Ridge experience with your wife in the near future. We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

General Manager, Resort
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have qualified for the over $100k travel spend with Amex for many years so I hope that qualifies me as a legitimate reviewer. I love staying at the Ritz properties and would say that the ambiance, rooms, and service at Predator Ridge would be on par. (pardon the pun).
We have just finished a week long stay and it was incredible. The rooms were rustic, quiet and comfortable. Just what we were hoping for.
The hikes were absolutely magnificant..also had many intereresting conversations along the trail.
All the meals were fantastic. We ate in the dining room and the Range Restaurant.
Bobbie who served us in the Range Restaurant was simply delightful.
I am hoping that all the time I spent on the Range is going to drop my handicap by at least 5 when I get back home!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Anne B
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for staying at Predator Ridge and also for trying Range Lounge and Grill. We are very appreciative of the fact that you understand world class service and recognize it in our resort. We value your business and and appreciate your feedback immensely.

We hope to see you again in the very near future!

Happy Travels,

Rod Cochrane,
GM
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was a very tough year for our family after being diagnosed with cancer and 8 rounds of Chemo and a Stem Cell transplant it was time to take the family and get away. We have enjoyed Predator in the past for the hospitality wonderful accommodations and great golf. I thank the folks at Predator for their kindness it helps the healing. We all look forward to another day at Predator Ridge. Thanks again
Larry L

Room Tip: Falcon Point is a great location and everyone gets their own bathroom
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
RodCochrane, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Larry,

We are so sorry to hear of the health issues that have affected your family over the past year. It is very comforting and satisfying for our entire team to hear that your retreat at Predator Ridge was a positive and memorable one.

We look forward to the opportunity to host you and your family again and on behalf of our entire team, we wish you and your family the best in your battle with cancer.

GM, Resort
Alberta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Played 4 rounds of golf in four days......loved the Falcon Point Vilas. A small walk to the clubhouse but absolutely beautiful overlooking the 17th putting green and the 18th fairway. We are returning guests and have established high expectations from Predator Ridge based on previous visits. It was clear that the restaurant was attempting to work through the new menu in conjunction with the new Head Chef. We ate 7 meals in the restaurant over the course of 5 days. Most were ok at best. I eventually provided some feedback on my disappointment with their most expensive dish (believe me I never complain about food). It was about providing feedback to allow them to recalibrate and improve!
We couldn't have asked for a more professional response - the next night the meal was OFF THE CHARTS good.......in other words they are certainly capable of putting out good food.

All in all - Predator Ridge is a no brainer for value and decompression for those still running in the rat race!!!

We will be back - same place same time next year!

Room Tip: The villas are quiet and secluded however it's a small jaunt to the restaurant and clubhouse. T...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank CRYTESY
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for staying at Predator Ridge and also playing our golf courses. We are very appreciative of the fact that you return to our facility on an ongoing basis and we value your business and feedback immensely.

I'm sorry to hear that your meals did not meet or exceed your expectations. I am very happy to hear that you provided constructive feedback and that we were able to rise to the occasion for you! We are 100% confident in our new Head Chef and our skilled culinary team. We are taking a renewed approach that focuses on local, fresh, sustainable in-house made dishes. I'm sure that you will find even more tantalizing items on the menu on your next trip to our resort.

Thank-you so much for providing in put and for being a loyal Predator Ridge customer.

General Manager, Resort
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights to kick-start our honeymoon in August, 2013. Our room was spacious, clean, and offered a beautiful of the golfing grounds. There was even an bottle of champagne and cheese platter with a personalize card to congratulate us on our wedding. All the staff were polite and helpful. Dinner at the Range restaurant was phenomenal - great service, fast, delicious and affordable.

Our plan for the remainder of our honeymoon was a short trip south to Summerland and Penticton before boarding a plane in Kelowna en route to Alaska for a week long cruise given to us as a wedding present from our family. While staying in Summerland, we were notified by Celebrity Cruises (never again will I ever book with them) that our cruise was cancelled due to mechanical issues on the ship. This was two days before we were supposed to board, and needless to say, we were devastated. Because of our stay at Predator Ridge at the beginning of the week, we decide to rebook to salvage our honeymoon plans. We were treated like royalty. Thank you to all the staff who helped make our experience so memorable. When we are back in the area, we will definitely be staying with you again,

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Dan,

Thank you very much for your review. Congratulations to you and your wife. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your resort experience with us. It sounds like you both had a great time and I am thankful you made us part of such a special occasion. We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

rcochrane@predatorridge.com
250-503-3418
Kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We are locals and decided to have a night away from the kids. We rented a one bedroom unit in the Lodge and we couldn't have been happier. The layout was more condo than hotel and the bathroom was amazing. I don't know what the rates are in the summer but the winter rate was super reasonable. The restaurant was closed but the unit has a well equipped full kitchen. There is a market on property so we purchased everything we needed to make a gourmet breakfast! The in-room coffee was very good. The views are amazing and the atmosphere was relaxing. Highly recommended!

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wilbury069
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us this winter. I am glad you took advantage of our new Commonage Market and create a delicious sounding breakfast. We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

rcochrane@predatorridge.com
250-503-3418
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vernon
Sparkling Hill Resort
Hotel Eldorado
#2 of 34 in Kelowna
BEST WESTERN Pacific Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon

Been to Predator Ridge Resort? Share your experiences!