“Nice price and good food!”
Review of Pho Fusion

Pho Fusion
Ranked #17 of 215 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Victoria
“Nice price and good food!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Yummy salad rolls. Pad Thai was great too. Service was attentive and friendly. I'll go back for sure.

Visited September 2013

calgary
“Fantastic and fresh food!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

One of the best Vietnamese restaurants I have been to. Clean restaurant, friendly staff. The food is so fresh and so delicious! Will definitely be coming back every time I am in Vernon!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank ttna
Kelowna, Canada
“excellent”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is my favorite restaurant in Vernon, the food is always fresh and well cooked. Everything we have tried is good. service is good. The price is very reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chester H R
Silver Star, BC
“We Eat Here Often”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I love the Vegetarian Pho and my hubby choses something different every time. The food is healthy and fresh. We really enjoy the salad rolls. The service is pleasant and good and the price is right. It's busy almost every evening. Sometimes there's a line up but it moves quickly. Simple, but nice atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
Vernon, BC, Canada
“I Will Return”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I have been here a number of times and never been disappointed. The food is fresh, not greasy and very tasty. Decor of the restaurant nothing to look at but that is not the reason I go there. I am interested in good food. Prices reasonable and a large choice on the menu. Try #44.

• Visited June 2013