“lovely museum and the staff are so helpful”

Greater Vernon Museum & Archives
Ranked #19 of 51 things to do in Vernon
Reviewed 26 August 2014

this is a lovely museum and the staff are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help in any way.We came there in hopes of some more information about Count and Countess Caetani. We were shown books and pictures of their family which brought back some wonderful memories for all of us who remember Sveva when she lived in Vernon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Vernon's museum is situated downtown near the City Hall. We spent almost 2 hours there learning about the history of Vernon and area. I enjoy touring museum's in new towns I visit as it provides a context for the community. This museum does a wonderful job of displaying artifacts and giving a sense of the history of the people of the area. Staff were friendly and welcoming yet left us to tour on our own. I will certainly return on my next visit.

2  Thank MissMacWL2014
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I've been to many museums, big & small, all over Canada & this is one small town museum that is worth a visit. You get a real sense of the people who pioneered this area & their successes .

3  Thank tammyp123