“Convenient and authentic Italian”
Review of JenAlio's

JenAlio's
Ranked #66 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 November 2013

A super friendly, family run business making great old school Italian food.
Make a point of trying the Genovese served on Mondays, it's amazing!

1  Thank Michael F

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was delighted to find this tiny take out Italian restaurant on Kal Lake Road on the day I left the Vernon area. I had the Chicken Parmesan sandwich and was expecting it to be ok, but it was scrumptious! I was pleasantly surprised as I was not expecting these rich flavours from a little take out place. There was homemade Tiramisu in the display case that looked divine. I regret not ordering one, but I had no room after I ate only half of my sandwich. If you in or visit Vernon, I highly recommend trying this place. One sandwich can feed two people!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stumbled on this place while looking for a place to get Italian food to take back and eat at our rental condo, and we really got lucky. They serve home made pastas, sauces, salads, and desserts that were outstanding. We had lasagna and the pasta bolognese, which were delicious, and a fabulous salad with a citrus dressing. The owner (Jen of JenAlio's) put our order together herself, and was a pleasure to talk to while she did it. The food is made to order, and meant to be eaten when picked up, but because we were taking it back to reheat, Jen arranged it so that could be done easily and gave us instructions on how best to reheat it. It was wonderful! There are two tables out front so food could be eaten there, but we ate ours on our balcony overlooking the mountains and it made for a delightful evening.