“Best meal of our vacation”
Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Ranked #52 of 215 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada
“Best meal of our vacation”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Service was great, beer was cold, and most importantly, food was delicious. My wife is hard to please ( ... sigh). Any time I take her out there is something wrong with her dinner. But not this time!!! For once I look like a hero for picking a great place to enjoy a terrific dinner.

Visited August 2014

Lumby, Canada
“Dark & Boring”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The staff provided prompt but rather unfriendly service. The food was ok, but not really good. The indoor section is quite dark, but there is an outdoor patio which is nicer for a lovely summer day.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank mlrampold
“Best sport bar food in town.”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I keep coming back here because I'm never disappointed. Great food, awesome service, clean and easy parking.

Chilliwack, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average Rating”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Good service and food was quite good. Disappointed that we were charged for an additional small container of salsa for a quesadilla - inconsequential charges like this changes my whole attitude of my dining experience. They are charging a substantial enough price for their food and charging extra for more condiments is unwarranted in my opinion.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank D J
Cobble Hill, Canada
“We go every Thursday for half price wine night!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

And the food and service are always good! I don't eat meat, and I LOVE their veggie burger! The also use soy based chicken as a non meat substitute, and their chipotle check quesadilla is super too.

Visited July 2014