“Not as expected”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Vernon, Canada
“Not as expected”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I went there for a quick lunch today. The restaurant was clean, but the service is slower then molasses. Don't expect a quick lunch there. I went to another Dairy Queen in Hope which was excellent, quick and fresh food.
The one in Vernon is not. First I got the wrong order, after waiting more then 5 minutes, I finally got to order again. this time what I really did order. After another 10 minutes or so I finally got my order. The bun was not good. My deep fried chicken breast was okay, but no flavor. The fries were nothing special. I would not recommend this DQ and probably wont go back unless I am in the mood for ice cream.
the restaurant was not busy, there was a lot of staff around but disorganized.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank swissboy43

Kelowna, Canada
“Very slow”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We frequent DQ's. This is the slowest service one we have ever been to. I keep saying I will never go back but there are times that I just can't pass it up. Terrible drive-thru , you will wait a long time !

Visited July 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good ice cream place”
Reviewed 7 July 2008

Good ice cream place

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Worst DQ Ive ever been to.”
Reviewed 11 March 2008

Worst DQ Ive ever been to.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook